FAKE LUNGS LAB

We created  fake lungs using a plastic bottle, straws, a glove and two balloons. We were able to see how the lungs take in air with the help of the diaphragm



- My experiment was about……………………........................................

- MATERIALS I used: …………………………………………………………………

- THIS IS WHAT I DID
In this model, the straws represent your t_ _ _ _ _ _ and bronchial tubes, the balloons represent your l_ _ _ _
The bottle is your c_ _ _ _, and the glove is your d_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _, a sheet of muscles under your chest.

- THIS IS WHAT I LEARNT When you breathe in, or inhale, your diaphragm contracts and moves down, creating more space in your chest for your lungs to fill with air. When you breathe out, or exhale, your diaphragm relaxes back up. The space inside your chest gets smaller forcing the air out of your lungs.

- PICTURE OF WHAT I DID

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario